Sunday, June 23, 2013

Greetings!

Thank you to all my recent guests for your trip advisor 5 star excellent ratings....this is what I live for...to ensure every guest has a beyond expectations VIP 5 star experience with us!  I am dedicated to continue to provide the best service and accommodations in Eureka Springs !  Thank you also to the ambassadors at the Eureka Springs Chamber of Commerce for your recent referrals to us !

I have a brand new state of the art outdoor grill....BBQ anyone?  For all you future guests, I would be pleased to plan a BBQ lunch , dinner or even "breakfast on the grill" for you !  Just contact me with your ideas and I will customize a menu and price ( lunch or dinner) for you for another WOW dining experience at Red Bud Manor ! How fun it would be to have an outdoor get together with you!

Visit www.tripadvisor.com /Red Bud Manor Inn to see all the comments and excellent ratings from previous guests. There is not another Bed and Breakfast in all of Eureka Springs that will give you a vip memorable experience and the best of accommodations !


Best wishes everyone and I am always at your service!

Randee Ruane,CHA CCC
InnKeeper

 

No comments: