Monday, July 8, 2013

Hello All !

I hope everyone had a red , white and BOOM July 4th holiday!

One of my recent guests , Mr. Richard Lawry , just wrote an article for his blog, An Arkies Musings,all about Eureka Springs and his great experience at Red Bud Manor !  Please check  this out and thank you Mr. Lawry !

http://anarkiesmusings.blogspot.com/2013/07/red-bud-manor.html

It is imperative to all of us here at Red Bud Manor to receive guest comments on their experience with us. Your comments and evaluations of our performance during your stay with us assures us that we are always providing superior service , exceptional accommodations, and an out of this world breakfast to create a 5 star WOW experience at all times for each and every guest.  I am very humbled and extremely proud of what I do and provide to my guests each and every day here at Red Bud Manor so when I read your comments on www.tripadvisor.com/redbudmanorinn I am always assured I am giving all of you a VIP experience like no other Bed and Breakfast or brand hotel!

Thank you to all my past guests for staying with us and allowing me the distinct honor of being of service to you. And to my future guests....get excited to be treated like royalty with me during your stay !

Fleur Delicious is coming to Eureka Springs.Check out all the happenings at www.fleurdeliciousweekend.com

See you soon and thank you as always !!!!!

At your service,
Randee Ruane, CHA , CCC
InnKeeper

No comments: