Friday, June 7, 2013

Here we are and another glorious weekend for our guests !

For those of you staying this weekend, I have some serious WOW breakfasts planned !  This will include you vegans and vegetarian guests too !  5 star service and accommodations are waiting for all my guests each and everyday ! 

For those of you comming next weekend , June 14 and 15th during Blues Festival Weekend , please note that parking will be extremely limited downtown so I would suggest everyone hop on the Eureka Trolley for $5 unlimited transport per person each day. The trolley stop is 1 block from Red Bud Manor. I will have schedules for each of you ! I will also have visitor guides and festival information for all of you !

Looking foward to hosting everyone and pampering you all !

Randee Ruane
InnKeeper

No comments: