Sunday, June 2, 2013

Happy Sunday Everyone !

Another great weekend here at the Red Bud Manor !

I would like to thank my guests from this weekend and send my bride and groom Olivia and Daron our sincerest best wishes for a happy life together! They had a beautiful ceremony here in our gazebo Friday evening with their family and loved ones in attendance followed by a fabulous Red Velvet Buttercream iced wedding cake, champagne and our specialty champagne punch! 

I have created some great new 5 star breakfast menus that have been wowing my guests these past weeks !  I believe in taking the basic entree's we all know and love and re creating them into a WOW breakfast. Eggs Benedict anyone?  Mine is the Randee kicked up a notch version- here is the  description; toasted Texas garlic toast, a thick slice of organic beefsteak tomato, a grilled pork tenderloin medallion followed by a butter fried egg, homemade hollandaise sauce and topped off with grilled fresh asparagus spears. This wonderully enhanced version of eggs benedict is accompanied with my now famous roasted rosemary and spiced redskin potatoes and an exceptionally delicious english fruit trifle !  A wow breakfast awaits each and every guest. A luxurious guest room with 5 star amenities and my homemade red velvet white chocolate chip lemon cookies, beautiful grounds and landscaping for your serenity, an exceptional breakfast and VIP personalized service...you will not be treated or pampered like it anywhere else!

Happy week to all !

Randee Ruane, CHA
Innkeeper

No comments: