Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving to All

I want to wish all "Happy Thanksgiving".  I have many things in my life to be thankful for. First, my husband Paul, who is my hero, and my daughter Sachia, who is very whole hearted. And together as a family, we love Red Bud Manor.  We love our life and what Red Bud has made us.  Much closer and knowing that as a family, we can play and work together in harmony.
Today was the perfect example. We offered Thanksgiving dinner to all of our guests today and it was so much fun. We all shared stories at the table and the strangers became friends. How beautiful that we can bring people together and eat in harmony. It gets better and better at Red Bud Manor.
So, how wonderful my life is because of the people I love and all the people I meet through our inn!!

No comments: